A great reader is…someone who adds to the conversation
To my great surprise and with great appreciation, my blog has been nominated as a finalist in the Wonderful Team member Readership Award by the very talented and supremely readable Managua Gunn’s Pirate Haven.
I’d like to say thank-you for being considered for this award, especially as I consider myself a novice. However I really enjoy writing posts on various subjects and at picking the photos. I remember after my first post I thought to myself that I may not have anything worthwhile or entertaining to write about.
What I enjoy the most though is seeing people have read and perhaps liked or commented on my pieces and also by finding such great blogs to read in return. My level of aimless web-browsing has gone down and the amount of good reading I get up to has gone through the roof and as a bonus I am having fun, feeling more and more creative and even a little appreciated which doesn’t happen much in my day to day job! So thank-you to everyone and to the new friends I am making.
In keeping with the rules of the award I need to do the following:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar (It did appear right?)
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
My list for Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees was hard to narrow down so my apologies for any hard feelings… in no particular order is as follows:
3. Jen Owenby
5. Kelli Thomas
7. Leanne Cole
11. J. G. Burdette
13. Craig Hill
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…” (see above)